The firm of Hulse McNulty PLLC is located on Long Island in central Suffolk County.
And serves the entire Long Island and New York City areas.
The firm was founded in 1991 by Jeffrey B. Hulse, an attorney with over 40 years experience. In 2021 the firm became a Professional Limited Liability Company (PLLC) with the addition of Timothy I. McNulty as a partner. The Honorable Marion T. McNulty, Supreme Court Justice retired, serves of counsel to the firm.
The areas of law in which the firm practices include:
- Real Estate Contracts & Closings
- Residential and Commercial Loan closings for lenders
- Consumer and Commercial Collections
- Fraudulent Conveyance Litigation
- Mortgage Foreclosures-Residential & Commercial
- Real Estate and Commercial Contract Litigation
- Estate & Probate Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Criminal Defense
A list of our representative clients is available upon request.
Complete our online information form to get started.Contact Us Now
TIMOTHY I. MCNULTY
Tim joined the firm in August 2021 after spending 8 1⁄2 years as a criminal prosecutor with the Suffolk County District Attorney’s office. While there, Tim served in the East End Bureau, the Case Advisory Bureau and the Major Crimes Bureau. Tim’s extensive trial experience, and attention to detail, bring valuable skills to the firm. Since joining the firm Tim has developed his expertise in the areas of transactional real estate, lender closings, civil and criminal litigation.